What is a Business Design Consultation?
A one-on-one working appointment at your office, during which you’ll receive an impressive array of design ideas, tips, and advice focusing on your specific decorating project.
A business design consultation can be conducted in two ways:
1) A one-on-one working appointment during which you’ll receive an impressive array of design ideas, tips, and advice focusing on your specific decorating project. Afterward, you would complete the project.
2)A project-based service where we discuss the total scope of your decorating project. This could be for selections of paint colors, finishes, furnishings, and artwork. After the consultation, the scope of work is put together, and we start the project making selections for your approval. This service can also be provided as a turn-key, where we handle the project from selections to installations.
Our business design consultation services are:
- Exterior paint and finish selections for HOA Property Management Companies
- Review of exterior paint applications requiring variance approval for HOA Property Management Companies
- Interior paint, finishes, furnishing, artwork, lighting, and branding for Executive Offices, Building Lobbies, Reception Areas, Restrooms, Model Homes, Rental Properties, and more.
- Real Estate Staging. We offer both vacant and occupied stagings. We can work just with your client’s belongings, purchase any new needed decor items, or arrange rental packages.
- If you’re needing a service that is not listed, please contact us and we can further discuss your project.
Business Consultation Services are on an hourly basis, making it available to all clients seeking the advice of an experienced interior designer.
A design consultation is a great way to save you time, money, and those costly mistakes by getting expert advice before starting a project.
This service is for you if;
- You’re overwhelmed on where to start and need a plan to stay on the right track to finish.
- You need some guidance and recommendations, so you’ll feel comfortable in the selections and purchases you make before starting your decorating project.
- You like to do the work yourself and want to be confident that the choices you’re making will give you the desired outcome you’re looking for.
- You don’t have the time to work on, let alone complete the project.
Some things we provide during an appointment.
- Advice on any decorating challenges you have
- Selection of paint colors
- Creation of a general decorating plan
- Suggestions on furniture, artwork, and accessory placement
- Review of interior finishes when buying or remodeling your office
- Styling tips and ideas
During our appointment, you can ask any decorating questions you have for any room in your business; it’s not limited to just one room.
A Business Consultation is for design advice only. It does not include any moving of furniture, hanging artwork, or accessory styling. If you would like us to rearrange and set up a room, please contact us for a quote.
This is a per-hour service billed at $ 150.00 an hour with a 2-hour minimum.